Mobile Car Window Tinting
Brisbane - Ipswich - Gold Coast
Important info please read!
Important requirements for our mobile car window tinting service in all areas of Brisbane - Ipswich - Gold Coast.
1) You will need to provide us with an area on private property with shelter like a double garage, a workshop or a large shed, with a minimum floor space of 5 x 5 metres.
2) Your vehicle doors will need to stay fully open without touching walls, or any other items.
3) The covered area will need to be on level ground and must be on private property.
4) We will need to have access to a power point within 20 metres
5) All our work equipment and tools, including our window tints, are stored in our Mobile Tinting vans, so therefore, we will need to park our Tint Van reasonably close to your vehicle to tint it.
6) Please note: For all mobile car window tinting services in all areas under body corporate, you will need to have permission from the management. In most cases, these areas are not classed as your own private property, even though you might be renting one of the units, or owning your own home. Vehicle parking spaces under buildings, also known as basement car parks, and council property or land like for example streets, footpaths and nature strips, are not classed as your private property. Car parking spaces in shopping centres or shopping complex buildings are not classed as your private property, even though you might work there. You will need permission from management.